Mesotherapy in Thailand
Mesotherapy Thailand is an injection treatment that delivers nourishing substances to the layers of the skin where cell repair and growth occurs.Vitamins, amino-acids, minerals, hyaluronic acid, all essential components for healthy skin cells, can be delivered by mesotherapy. This treatment helps improve dull, tired looking skin; dry, lifeless skin, superficial wrinkles and is ideal for pre- or post-operative skin conditioning.
A series of superficial injections are done by hand or with an injection device delivering rapid injections for larger areas. Normally it is well tolerated, but for sensitive areas anaesthetic cream can be used prior to the treatment. Initially a course of 6-8 sessions are advised every 2 weeks, with maintenance 1-2 times a year.
Preparing for your procedure
There is no downtime with Mesotherapy good preparation leads to great outcomes.
• Do not apply lotions or creams to the areas being treated.
• Remove all make-up if you are treating your face or neck. If you are coming from work you will be able to wash your face in office
• On the day of your treatment eat a full breakfast or lunch and come well hydrated
What is aftercare for Mesotherapy?
• On the day of your treatment use ice packs or cold compresses to minimize bruising and inflammation.
• Avoid exercise for 24 hours after your treatment. Exercise on the day of your treatment will dilute and decrease the effect of the medication. However exercise after that time is highly encouraged.
• Do not wash or take a shower for at least 8 hours after treatment. Do not take hot baths for 48 hours after treatment. After the 48 hour period, for the first week baths are allowed but are limited to 15 minutes (which will assist with any bruising that may have occurred).
• Avoid exercising for 48 hours after treatment. Exercise will cause you to sweat and excrete the solution out the pores of the skin, which will decrease effectiveness of the treatment.
How is Mesotherapy recovery?
There is no down time or recovery time for this procedure. You will be back to regular activities immediately, even straight back to work.
What result can I expect?
The effect of a course of Mesotherapy Thailand is long lasting. Skin becomes luminescent, hydrated, nourished, and firmer and texture is improved. Once you have completed a course of treatment patients can come back every 4 to 6 weeks for top ups to maintain the results.
What are the risks involved with Mesotherapy?
When injecting you may sometimes experience a heating sensation at the target which can last for around 15 to 20 minutes. Slight redness, swelling and sometimes slight skin discoloration may occur around the treated area. This is not permanent and will disappear in a few days