Full Face Lift in Bangkok, Thailand
What is full face lift?
A facelift is a surgical procedure that tightens wrinkles and sagging skin on the face and neck caused by aging or weight loss. The results go beyond what can be expected from common injections like Botox and Juvederm. Many different types of facelifts exist, including cheek lifts and mini-lifts.
What result can I expect?
Facelift in Thailand is very satisfying to most patients. It achieves a youthful appearance which lasts approximately 10 years. Some improvement in the fine wrinkles of the face can be achieved temporarily by skin hydration. Deep furrows and wrinkles may be helped by the use of Botox injections, which paralyses the underlying muscles and prevents wrinkling of the skin. However, the excess saggy skin will still be noticeable.
How is the full face lift performed?
Your surgeon begins the incision in the area of your temple hair, just above and in front of the ear. Next it continues under your earlobe and follows the back of your ear and blends into the hairline. The skin is gently lifted as the surgeon repositions and tightens the underlying muscle and connective tissue. Some fat may be removed, as well as excess skin. For men, the incision is aligned to accommodate the natural beard lines. In all cases, the incisions are placed where they will fall in a natural crease of the skin for camouflage. After trimming the excess skin, the surgeon closes the incisions with fine sutures and/or metal clips. This will permit precise surgery and avoid shaving hair in the incision sites. Depending on the extent of the surgery. The operation itself takes between two and three hours to perform and usually performed under general anesthesia, no need overnight stay
What are the risks involved with full face lift surgery?
Risks a Following face lift surgery, complications sometimes occur. These often prove to be temporary, and may include blood or fluid retention under the skin, crusting of face lift scars, and numbness. The risk of nerve damage or infection after a face lift is low, but does exist.
How is full face lift recovery?
Recovery for Full Face Lift in Thailand usually takes two to three weeks, though many patients go back to work in two weeks. Scars are usually not noticeable after enough time has passed for them to mature. In any case, they are easily disguised in natural skin creases, by the hair, or, in persistent cases, by makeup until total healing has occurred.
How is aftercare for full face lift surgery?
After you wake up it is likely that you will have soft padding around your face and you may have drains (fine plastic tubes placed in the area you’ve been operated on that come out through your skin and drain into a bag). These are to remove and residual blood or other fluid from the area of the operation. It will also be likely that you will be asked to keep upright, avoid coughing, stooping and straining.
• Avoid vigorous activity.
• You should avoid stooping or straining or bending over as this can cause a rushing of blood to the face, discomfort and occasionally some minor bleeding.
• Continuing to sleep upright at night will help to decrease swelling of the face. On the third or fourth day following surgery you can start washing your hair and blow-drying it gently.
I am Caroline from New York, everyone in the clinic made me feel comfortable with my decision to have a Forehead Lift Thailand ...
What do I need to do to prepare for full face lift surgery?
• It is most important to give up smoking. This can have a serious effect on the blood supply to the skin and cause areas of skin on the face to become black and scarred following surgery.
• Hair should be washed thoroughly the day before face lift surgery to minimize the risk of infection. Additionally, alcohol should be avoided the night prior to the procedure.
• You should also make sure to get a good night’s sleep, since it is important to be well rested during face lift surgery. Some cosmetic surgeons may give patients additional instructions.