Am I a good candidate for Plastic Surgery in Thailand?
The best candidates for Plastic Surgery in Thailand are individuals in good general health who have reasonable and realistic expectations about their appearance. During your initial consultation, it is extremely important to be honest while discussing your goals and concerns so the surgeon can make an informed, realistic assessment about your candidacy for plastic surgery.
What is the right age for plastic surgery?
While there is no definitive age limit for a given procedure, patients should certainly consult with a plastic surgeon before proceeding with plastic surgery. In some cases, a procedure may be perfectly safe, but due to a patient’s youth or advanced age, it may not be the best choice for that individual. For others, body type can be a much more influential factor in determining the success of a procedure than age. Ultimately, each patient is different and deserves to be treated with individual care and attention.
If you are considering plastic surgery but aren’t sure whether it is right for you, our experienced team can help you better explore your options based on your needs. To discuss the procedure you’re thinking about, contact a cosmetic surgeon from Thailand Facebody today by calling +(66) 830-741-008
How do I choose my plastic surgeon?
• The surgeon should have experience performing the type of procedure that you are seeking and meet continuing medical education requirements.
• The surgeon should operate in a medical facility that is in good standing with all accrediting agencies.
• The surgeon should willingly share examples of his previous work
• Your plastic surgeon need to makes you feel comfortable and confident about positive result and your procedure.
Is plastic surgery safe?
All surgical procedures involve risk. Selecting a qualified surgeon is the best way to reduce your chance of experiencing a complication. It is also important to follow all of your doctor’s pre- and post- operative instructions carefully to be sure that you are prepared for surgery and that your body is appropriately cared for after your procedure. All surgery with ThailandFacebody needed to be done in hospital only for patient’s safety.
How do I prepare for surgery?
Preparing for plastic surgery procedures such as a rhinoplasty, liposuction, breast implants, reconstructive surgery or a face lift, although fairly easy, is necessary for a successful surgical outcome. The process begins with a surgical consultation in order for you to thoroughly understand what the procedure involves, the course of recovery and the ideal outcome.
Are there any products or behaviors I should limit to prepare for surgery?
There are a umber of steps you can take to maximize your surgical results, including
• Stop taking any non-prescribed supplements (vitamins, minerals and herbal products) seven days prior to surgery.
• Discontinue smoking at least six weeks prior to surgery to avoid healing problems and serious medical complications following surgery.
• Consult with your surgeon if you are taking aspirin or products with anticoagulation properties about when or whether to discontinue them before surgery to minimize the risk of unnecessary bleeding.
Is plastic surgery outpatient or inpatient?
Most plastic surgery procedures are performed on an outpatient basis, with some exceptions. Cases where a patient is recommended to stay overnight include:
• When a patient lives alone—surgery patients often require some assistance after their surgery.
• When there are multiple surgeries and it is necessary to monitor the patient’s overall condition and pain.
• On the rare occasion that complications arise.